Monday, June 18, 2018

My Skin Care Routine

What is your skin care routine


I use Novage Bright Sublime as my facial set. It's very important to have a skin care routine. most of us suffers from acne and pimples because we don't have a proper skin care routine. My skin care routine is as follows:

Cleanser I use bright sublime cleanser to clean my face up to my neck. I like using warm water but not hot as it helps opening up the skin pores. I also use a facial brush that I got from archiezpoint.com and it's doing wonders.






Toner
I then use toner as a step 2 for cleaning my face and my skin pores and makes my skin ready to receive the next product.












Eye Cream


Advanced performing eye cream reduces pigmentation for a brighter eye contour, diminishes puffiness and dark circles and smoothes out lines and wrinkles over time. Absorbs easily to a velvety smooth, matte finish with a refreshing feel.











Serum
In another way this known as a booster. It's a light, sillky formula,  absorbs very quickly and leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant with a delightfully light and fresh feel. Designed to boost the effect of day and night cream.








Moisturizer (Day / Night )
If it's day time I will go for a day cream and if it's night time I will go for a night cream.


  • Day Cream
    Advanced performing day moisturiser reveals a brighter, more even complexion, diminishes dark spots and smoothes wrinkles over time. SPF 20 protection against photodamage.
  • Night Cream
    Advanced performing overnight moisturiser brightens skin tone and reduces dark spots over time for a brighter, more even complexion.
    Non-greasy formula absorbs easily to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Helps the skin recover from the stresses of the day while you sleep.







This set is suitable for women and men age 25 and above. It's an anti-aging set or in other words a Youth Enhancing Skin Care set. Normally the results can be seen after two weeks.



To get this set or any other set Comment the country your from and I will direct you where to get it. The are other anti-aging sets as well for people from 35 and 40 years. We have also introduced Novage for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment